Monday, July 24, 2006

Splash! is coming up...

... and I do not know, if I will go there. I have been there, two years ago and it was one of my best experiences I had ever with music. Line up this year is:

  • Gentleman, I saw him 4 times... he is great
  • Seeed, I saw them also multiple times, also very great especially their ability to perform over current hip hop tunes... with live band!
  • Juelz Santana, ok, dipset is not my favorit, but I will have a look, definitely!
  • Keith Murray, I don't know lots of him, but will be cool.
  • Fat Joe, I like him. He had with lean back one of the biggest rap tracks within the last years.
  • And then some german locals...
Unfortunately they closed the reggae stage... That s a little bit shitty.... But let's see, if the weather is ok, I will hit the road! it is 650 km to the east...!