Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My new room

So, now I am moved. Besides my work this was the most important thing, that kept me busy over the weekends and the nights. A small room with shared bathroom and no kitchen. I have all my stuff in my appartment, bed, desk, cupboard, closet and frig. Quiet packed, as you might think. The house is almost quiet. Early at 9 when I leave its quiet and when I come back at 8... I do not see lot s of people. So sounds easy.
But there are also some troubles I am facing. The wall to the neighbor is quiet noisy. I am actually informed about all his actions he does, watching TV, talking to girlfriend, coughing during the night. So I wear mostly ear plugs by night. Another fear I have is, that the ceiling is leaking. The stair way is quiet flooded as it was raining during the last days and the roof is leaky.

Actually I have to find a new room! In July I will try my best!